(Español) Miembro de:
Our main product of direct manufacturing is THIMEROSAL, meeting all the Pharmacopoeias and specifications required for such a complex chemical compound (USP, BP, EP). Its use is well established as an anti-infective, antimicrobial and antifungal agent, at quite low doses and with a wide spectrum. It is employed as a bacteriostatic agent and preservative in several different pharmaceutical formulations, like ophthalmic liquid preparations and topical antifungal formulations and in a vast range of veterinary products.
Thimerosal is the preservative most widely used in vaccines due to its efficiency, effectiveness and low cost: for instance, Hepatitis B vaccine and many others, mainly in the case of multi-dose formulations.
CAS Nr.: [54-64-8]
H.S. (Harmonized System-Custom Tariff): 2852.10
• Statement of Free BSE / TSE
• Statement of Free Residual Solvent Content
• Statement of Not GMO (Genetically Modified Organism)
• Statement of ECO (Exclusively from Chemical Origin)
UN-Boxes with 5 jars of 1 kg net weight each.
1) THIMEROSAL USP/BP/EP is packed in 1 kg bags of virgin polyethylene. Each bag is closed, sealed and placed inside another bag of similar characteristics. The latter is also sealed.
2) Both bags are placed inside a black HDPE jar, closed and sealed with security tape. Each jar is labelled.
3) 5 jars of 1 kg each are placed inside 1 box. Boxes are double corrugated, approved by IATA & ICAO for air shipment of dangerous goods, and show the UN Security Identification Code (UN 4G / X 7,6 / S / 15 / RA / GH-124). Boxed are sealed with security tape and properly labelled.
Mercury Compound, solid, N.O.S.
IMDG-Code: 6.1, Pack. II
IATA / ICAO: 6.1 UN 2025, PAX 613 – CAO 615
Packing cat: G
R: 26/27/28-33 – S: 1-2-13-28.1-36-45
EC No.: 080-004-00-7 – Disposal: 9
EINECS No.: 2002104
GGVE/GGVS: 6.1/33 b
RID: 6.1/33 b – ADR: 6.1/33 b – LGK: 6.1 B
Merck Index 11, 9244 – Merck FT-IR 2103
UN Boxes with 5 x 1 Kg jars each (1)
(IATA approved for air transport of chemical products)
NET WEIGHT (per Box): 5 Kg
Estimated TOTAL WEIGHT (per Box): 6.5 Kg
Box Measurement: 32 x 32 x 23.5 cm each
Box Inscription: UN 4G / X 7,6 / S / 15 / RA / GH-124
FDA – Facility Establishment Identifier (FEI): 1000482193
FDA – Labeler Code: 67614
FDA – NDC (for Thimerosal): 67614-0001-1